Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Support for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Answering user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems, typically of a lower complexity;
- Installing software or performing hardware testing remotely;
- Entering commands and observing system functioning to verify correct operations and detecting errors;
- Maintaining records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities; and,
- Reading technical manuals, conferring with users, or conducting computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 2 years Technical Support (providing first-level support) experience;
- Large Enterprise Organization experience (2+ years supporting users of large enterprise organizations - preferable FI/Banking);
- 2 years Windows 7,8,10 experience;
- 2 years Service Now (working with high-volume of tickets, 50+ day) experience; and,
- Post-secondary degree.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.