Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Eliciting, analyzing, documenting, and validating customer requirements via workshops, site visits, workflow storyboards, and other methods;
- Managing and tracking the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle, enforcing and redefining as necessary;
- Communicating changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements; verbally or through written documentation, to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood;
- Analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and developing new or improved processes based on findings;
- Creating process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team;
- Applying a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project;
- Creating a data migration strategy plan, coordinating data cleanup, and testing;
- Creating test plan, test cases, test scenarios, test scripts, and user documentation;
- Performing functional and integration testing to ensure it is free of defects and meets project requirements; and,
- Coordinating user acceptance testing and transition to production activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) years’ experience performing business analysis for business areas using enterprise class systems, their integrations with other systems, and projects with large technical and business changes;
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience writing functional and non-functional requirements for packaged as well as custom development business transformation and technology solutions;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Business Process Modeling;
- A minimum three (3) years’ experience performing business analysis for packaged as well as custom development business transformation and technology solutions;
- A minimum two (2) years’ experience directly related to water and/or wastewater, industrial waste and asset management with significant experience working with water/waste water utilities;
- Two (2) years of experience creating detailed project plans including cost/resource/schedule estimates;
- Change Management certification or designation;
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- The ability to adhere to a rigorous change control process;
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and exceptional political acumen; and,
- The ability to work under compressed timelines.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.