Data Center Project Manager - REMOTE WORK
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle has several “Remote / Work from Home” opportunities for Data Center Project Managers to assist in a large-scale global Data Center Consolidation initiative. These will be six (6) month contract opportunities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Migrating mission-critical application (APPS) between infrastructures;
- Overseeing the implementation of DMVPN solutions;
- Overseeing the implementation of VPN solutions;
- Overseeing the implementation of networks (i.e. firewalls, routers, switches, etc);
- Overseeing/supporting the on-boarding of the following to a new outsource vendor:
- Production environment;
- Release (pre-production) environment;
- Non-production (Integration, QC, etc.) environments;
- Voice and video conference solutions;
- Intra-sites (between the different corporate offices);
- Providing program management services to manage the delivery and transition to a new outsourcing partner that will provide Managed IT Services;
- Multi-dimensional technical project experience;
- Financial management;
- Resource management;
- Schedule and vendor management;
- Risks and issues management;
- Executive reporting; and,
- Strategic thinking.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience managing data center related projects and programs;
- Extensive experience with Data center transitions;
- Exceptional communication skills; and,
- Previous experience working with a consulting firm/outsource provider.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.