Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a seven (7) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Complete life cycle management and accountability of a project initiative(s) as assigned, ensuring compliance to Client PM policy, standards and procedures;
- Working on projects within or outside his/her Director’s program group as required within a matrix management model;
- Effectively managing projects to deliver on time, on cost and according to client quality expectations;
- Ensuring a strong understanding of and ability to leverage Client project management standards across the PM lifecycle;
- Ensuring assigned project proposals are positioned for cost/benefit analyses, business case diligence and alignment with technology, business and other appropriate strategies;
- Demonstrating a firm dedication to the project Sponsor’s goals and objectives relative to the project;
- Ensuring definition and approval of project scope, deliverables, desired quality and measures of success; and,
- Developing project plans that effectively align scope, time, cost, quality, resources, risk, communication and procurement in a manner that enables highly coordinated execution and control.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Significant project management experience with proven results;
- Practical knowledge of project management techniques, tools, methodologies and best practices;
- Proven experience leading and managing projects of various sizes;
- The ability to handle multiple projects, deal with changing priorities and ambiguity;
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities;
- The ability to apply judgment and business knowledge to current situations;
- Strong drive for action, results oriented, natural sense of urgency;
- Strong facilitation, and presentation skills;
- Proven effective relationship management skills, ability to influence others successfully;
- PMP Certification or demonstrated similar training and experience;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- The ability to work in a matrix or shared services organizational model;
- A positive, energetic attitude;
- Proven experience in effectively working with technology delivery teams; and,
- Demonstrated ability to drive towards solutions and providing thought leadership.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.