Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting ICTS lead with coordination, planning, and logistics for a series of requirements-gathering workshops with RJ agencies/Mi’kmaq Legal Support Network (MLSN) and Community Corrections staff around the province;
- Attending all workshops and recording input/feedback of participants;
- Discussion of processes used to enter RJ information, RJ data elements being captured; RJ data elements required; RJ reporting and templates; and infrastructure and technology issues;
- Collating information gathered from May-June workshops and producing interim report of workshop findings to date;
- Collating information gathered from September workshops and project team meetings and finalizing summary report of findings;
- Assisting in the preparation of report outlining business requirements gleaned from workshops and conduct follow-up engagement where necessary; and,
- Attending weekly update meetings or as required by the ICTS lead for this project.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of 4 years demonstrated experience in the role of project coordinator or project manager; preference will be given for candidates who have worked directly on the development of business requirements for technical projects;
- Experience with requirements gathering workshops and writing business requirements for technical projects;
- Experience in collating, synthesizing and analyzing the results of workshops and surveys, development of process flow diagrams, and producing deliverables such as business requirement documents;
- Experience in MS Office including, Excel, Word, MS Project and PowerPoint;
- The ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively; and,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.