Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The creation and execution of the Capability Roadmaps and associated Business Roadmaps that outline the end-to-end vision for the wealth business capabilities and associated assets/platforms;
- Providing support and producing detailed system requirements and technical / functional specifications in alignment with standards and frameworks;
- Working in close partnership with business partners / technology / project teams and stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications;
- Developing effective and efficient solutions by researching/analyzing current state system capabilities and defining technology solutions options / recommendations working closely with key technology partners (e.g. Solution Architects and Quality Assurance staff);
- Defining, documenting and translating business requirements into detailed functional specifications and non-functional specifications;
- Supporting testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing;
- Supporting and contributing to project management activities by participating in the scoping and estimating of project efforts, risks identification and mitigation measures recommendation, communicating activity status and providing timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems to the Project Manager;
- Participating in quality management reviews, reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements; and,
- Supporting collaboration with key stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 7-10 years BA/ BSA - Good elicitation and requirements skills;
- Business process mapping and business rules and use case modelling;
- Knowledge agile methodology- JIRA and confluence – story telling;
- Data requirements experience;
- MS office experience – visio for process mapping;
- Experience with Wealth management – Bank/ Brokerage firms; and,
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.