Project Manager - Infrastructure
Eagle is currently seeking six (6) Project Manager – Infrastructure for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Setting direction at an operational level, working autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborating with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals;
- Directing or managing large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity;
- Ensuring delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project;
- Performing a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand off, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules;
- Performing risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and / or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support;
- Managing the acquisition and deployment of resources, including budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project;
- Ensuring client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise;
- Planning, coordinating and supervising complex IT assignments;
- Designing and applying new methods and procedures.
- Coordinating systems development for major applications, defining project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis and programming; and,
- Developing, planning, analyzing, evaluating and assigning priorities to deliverables and requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- 5 – 7 years Infrastructure project management experience;
- 5 – 7 years Application Deployment experience;
- 5 – 7 years MS Project experience;
- 5 – 7 years MS Office experience;
- 5 – 7 years Powerpoint, Visio experience;
- 2 years PKI certificate deployment experience; and,
- 2 years Venafi experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.