Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Tableau Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining of various interactive graphical dashboards, reports utilizing Tableau visualizations;
- Performing extensive unit testing and supporting QA and UAT teams;
- Supporting production dashboards;
- Supporting and implementing fixes for all related defects or questions from the users;
- Implementing settings and configuring multiple Site setup, workgroup, project, and use/group permission;
- Setting up server automated data refresh scheduling;
- Creating POC or prototypes using various data set;
- Developing and optimizing SQL scripts to support complex data extracts or data integration;
- Defining connection with various databases including Teradata, Oracle, SQL, SAP, NoSQL;
- Creating documentation and user/technical training;
- Interacting with business users to understanding their requirements as well as with other technical teams requirements;
- Working closely with other technical teams and ensure design standard are met; and,
- Providing development timelines and project updates.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3-5 years of experience using Tableau 10.3 or higher (Advanced/Expert Level);
- Proven business intelligence and data warehouse development, and implementation experience;
- Advanced knowledge in defining calculated fields, parameters, calculations, groups, sets and hierarchies;
- Advanced knowledge in building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling;
- Advanced knowledge in data blending and query optimization;
- Strong knowledge on Teradata, Oracle PL/SQL 11g or higher;
- Strong knowledge in SQL scripting using Teradata and Oracle;
- Strong knowledge in geo-mapping, forecasting, and statistical functionalities;
- 5+ years knowledge of conceptual and physical data modelling;
- Strong knowledge in visual and user experience design;
- The ability to present well both quantitative and qualitative data with appropriate visual types;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving with Tableau and other SQL debugging skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Previous experience working on an agile development environment; and,
- Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.