Java Developer (8)
Eagle is currently seeking eight (8) Java Developers. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Employing agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years of industry experience developing Java Applications working in Java 7/8;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with Web Service technologies (REST/SOAP);
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knowledge of when to apply them;
- A focus on delivering results with benefits to the customer;
- Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as work independently;
- Ability to undertake new approaches and help transform our technological capabilities;
- Ability to think creatively but also pragmatically and be comfortable in a dynamic environment with multiple concurrent priorities;
- Knowledge of AngularJS, Typescript and RXJS, JSPM, TDD and Secure coding principals (an asset);
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools (TeamCity), Spring IOC, Spring JDBC or Hibernate (an asset);
- Development knowledge and experience working with RDBMS, SQL, Oracle. etc. (an asset);
- Experience with source version control, build and dependency management tools Subversion, Git, Maven, etc.) (an asset);
- Experience using Junit or TestNG (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of OO design, patterns, and data structures (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.