Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing, translating and documenting Finance requirements into business and functional specifications for IT Development team;
- Eliciting and capturing high-level and detailed-level business requirements;
- Providing hands-on support during various cycles of testing including Functional Testing, Quality Assurance, Systems Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing;
- Constructing data flow diagrams, business or system context diagrams;
- Conducting workshops to facilitate requirements gathering and discovery;
- Partnering with stakeholders to assess the current and future states and perform gap analysis;
- Identifying upstream and downstream dependencies;
- Developing effort estimates for analysis and requirements gathering including BRD and FRD development;
- Effectively communicating and building rapport with all team members and stakeholders, including US Finance Business and IT teams;
- Proactively anticipating regulatory changes that could impact requirements; and,
- Actively contributing to process re-engineering and process improvement.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills;
- Advanced Data Analysis and Data Manipulation Skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools particularly Excel and Access;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to generate high-quality product (low re-work/errors);
- The ability to break down assignments and follow through with minimal guidance;
- At least 8 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst supporting the delivery of Finance Reporting solutions, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Data Analysis capacity;
- Regulatory Reporting experience (from a BA or line perspective);
- Experience working on cross-business and technology data programs;
- Proficient experience with Software Development LifeCycle process and IT terms and methods;
- The ability to collaborate effectively with various business and technical teams, including offshore;
- Strong time-management and organizational skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences; and,
- Relevant university or post-graduate degree in Finance or IT-related discipline.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.