Application Support Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Support Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the Market Risk System and Counterparty Credit Risk System to ensure the risk reports are produced on time;
- Ensuring that all key elements of the service level agreements are met;
- Co-ordinating the implementation of support and project changes into the systems;
- Providing system expertise to our technology partners and business support groups;
- Troubleshooting, and providing recommendations in solving applications and system issues;
- Maintaining and enhancing documentation for software as it relates to problems, standards, procedures, and processes; and,
- Providing support for a wide range of clients, products, and systems in a fast pace, dynamic and evolving environment associated with the risk technology industry.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years experience in UNIX operating system, shell scripting, Oracle, and Perl;
- 3 years with MySQL;
- Experience with Credit Risk and Market Risk;
- Knowledge with JIRA; and,
- Good Debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.