Senior Analyst – Collaboration Engineering
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Senior Analyst – Collaboration Engineering for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- The design and delivery of scalable, cost effective, secure technology solutions for end user computer platform and infrastructure services that align with the global technology roadmap;
- A suite of desktop applications that extend platform capabilities, ensuring that these products are maintained current with the vendor’s product roadmap and aligned with the requirements of the business;
- Managing the engineering artifacts and roadmaps, pro-actively identifying service improvement opportunities, feature enhancements, user experience changes and resolve team and/or individual technology knowledge gaps;
- Building, validating, testing and documenting solution designs and ensuring operational transition through formal and informal knowledge sharing, using industry standard techniques;
- Developing and maintaining design specifications that meet technical, functional and non functional requirements and conform to service definition, geographical requirements, and architecture & security standards;
- Designing and deploying infrastructure solutions that enhance the management, stability, security, disaster recovery and cost effectiveness of the global end user computing environment;
- Maintaining documentation on all technical services and solutions in compliance with accepted service design standards;
- Communicating frequently and effectively with client service peers; client interaction is key to managing expectations, assessing needs, and customizing solutions;
- Working with operational support teams to collect, analyze and report on incident and problem data with a view on continuous improvement, and capacity management; and,
- Interacting with various engineering and technical support teams across the information technology organization including networking, servers, storage, security, service desk and front line support.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- University degree/college diploma in related discipline(s) or equivalent work experience, and/or 7+ years of industry experience in the IT industry;
- Understanding and aptitude for emerging industry technologies such as cloud solutions for end user platform and infrastructure technologies (Azure); Next Generation enterprise mobile thin client hardware (Chromebook);
- Understanding and aptitude for end user client computing technologies such as application (CITRIX) and O/S virtualization (VMWare); mobile security, device management and connectivity (Airwatch, Intune);
- Expert Understanding of Enterprise Social Media and Collaboration services, with an emphasis on Microsoft SharePoint, SharePoint Online, MS Azure, O365 and Confluence Wiki;
- Familiarity with Active Directory and group policy objects and federated services;
- Experience in desktop management and desktop operating system support for Win7 and Win10;
- Familiarity with Windows Server (2008, 2012;)
- Familiarity with eMail and collaboration services including IBM Domino, Microsoft Exchange; and,
- Familiarity with integrating Enterprise EMessaging platforms (Lotus Notes, MS Exchange) for mobile environments.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.