Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying and managing internal stakeholders, building project Charters, and compiling delivery plans;
- Initiating, leading, facilitating, coordinating, and providing direction, monitoring, and oversight activities;
- Establishing the required working groups for the various initiatives, develop schedules, and manage resourcing;
- Working closely with a wide range of senior business leaders and subject matter experts to identify key proposal elements suitable for early planning;
- Assisting department staff in building project plans by defining deliverables, identifying key milestones, measures to actively monitor project progress, track outstanding issues and risks, chair project meetings, follow up on action items, provide timely project status updates to management team, and engage in risk identification and mitigation;
- Guiding the activities of the project teams and working groups to ensure they are aligned in delivery of the required project outcomes; and,
- Establishing formal project change management and communication processes and performs the ongoing collection and dissemination of project information.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of experience related to Project Management;
- Previous experience managing and leading projects related to strategic business initiatives including organizing, coordinating, planning, and maintaining schedules;
- Clearly demonstrated extensive experience dealing with a broad range of senior management in dynamic and complex environments;
- Excellent working knowledge of project management frameworks and methodologies; and,
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation/Prince II certification is desirable.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.