Microsoft Solutions Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Microsoft Solutions Architect for a twenty-four (24) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Establishing the governance and operational model needed to deliver Microsoft Office 365 as a sustainable and managed service;
- Implementing Microsoft Office 365 for Government Departments and Offices (GDO) and Health Sector users;
- Promoting and increasing the adoption of Microsoft Office 365 services to better leverage the Province’s investment;
- Performing Active Directory cleanup work (if required);
- Configuration of the hybrid environment;
- Migration of on premise Exchange email accounts and objects to Microsoft Office 365;
- Integration and testing of current onsite supporting services (e.g. Microsoft identity Management, email protection, etc.) with Exchange Online; and
- Decommissioning of obsolete on-premise Exchange infrastructure post-migration.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.