Digital Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Digital Project Manager required to work within a matrixed organization, collaborating with multiple development partners in order to build scalable solutions and assess project interdependencies, understanding impacts and delivery risks.
This is a twelve (12) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
This will require the successful candidates to:
- Responsible for multiple projects, teams and systems. The role requires exceptional versatility including project leadership, technology, and Agile planning and communication;
- The Senior Technical Delivery Manager is required to:
- Manage, negotiate, and coordinate with technology, and business stakeholders on prioritization of tactical and strategic technology initiatives, as well as monitor the entire project process;
- Work other team members to identify and justify investment opportunities
- Work directly with business owners to define requirements (epics and user stories);
- Lead and influence others on best practices; and,
- Manage partnerships with external vendors.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or Business or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background;
- Seven plus (7+) years of professional project/program management experience managing increasing project size and complexity;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience working in Agile environments;
- Proficient with Agile development management tools (JIRA, Confluence, and ALM preferred);
- Industry certifications, including Agile (Scrum Master, etc.) as well as traditional (PMP, etc.), are a strong plus;
- Strong knowledge of the full software development cycle, from concept to deployment and monitoring;
- Working knowledge of key technical concepts such as modern backend applications, cloud-based systems, web services and frameworks, etc.;
- Experience working with outsourced and offshore teams;
- Telecom industry experience is preferred;
- Software Development experience is preferred;
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and negotiation skills with ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical professionals.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.