Dynamics Solution Architect
Eagle is currently seeking a Dynamics Solution Architect for a permanent opportunity, scheduled to begin in May 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Dynamics Solution Architect
- Design the technical architecture required to support the ERP implementation through the project lifecycle and into a production environment with multiple lines of business in Dynamics 365;
- Implement industry best practices related to managing D365 environments and development activities (POS and D365);
- Collaborate with the ERP and Business Technology teams to formulate the implementation strategy, interdependencies, risks and mitigation strategies, and timeline requirements for a successful implementation of the ERP solution;
- Define technical roles and responsibilities to ensure a successful transition of ownership and responsibility from vendor technical resources to the Company technical resources during the ERP project;
- Provide development expertise in D365 to support business requirements and objectives;
- Facilitate project communication activities related to solution analysis and design;
- Ability to identify implementation issues, determine root cause of issues, and determine solutions that account for business needs as well as drive implementations to success;
- Train Company’s development and technical resources to support the ERP technical platform;
- Collect technical requirements and write technical design documents to support system enhancements and integrations to other business applications (e.g., Anaplan, Business Intelligence);
- Work with the Functional Leads, Project Team and 3rd Party Consulting Partners to ensure design and configurations adhere to approved requirements and project scoop;
- Perform code reviews of Company’s and vendor developed enhancements to ensure they comply with best practices;
- Move between high level architectural review/design and “roll up the sleeves” delivery of technical solutions;
- Work on special projects and related duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications of a Dynamics Solution Architect
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computing/information systems, business administration or related field;
- Minimum of 8 years working with and architecting ERP and integrated business systems;
- Five (5) years as a Solutions Architect or Senior Systems Analyst of which at least 3 years working with Dynamics 365/AX 2012;
- One to two (1-2) years Retail POS experience with Dynamics 365/AX 2012 would be a strong asset;
- Minimum of 2 full-cycle implementations of Dynamics 365/AX 2012;
- Technical implementation & support experience for a large retail/distribution organization;
- Experience with POS terminals, peripherals, printers & payment terminals, etc. would be a strong asset;
- Strong analytical, customer service and problem-solving abilities;
- Solid understanding of IT systems and network administration;
- Experience working both independently and, in a team oriented, collaborative environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and demonstrated success in working with cross-functional teams.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.