OpenText Support Developer (WEM)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an OpenText Support Developer (WEM). This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as technical contact for all OpenText Web Experience Manager (WEM) solutions and their integration into other environments;
- Resolving complex technical issues and providing alternative support options;
- Acting as a key point of contact for customer follow up and incident management, while maintaining ITSM the support ticket with updates and resolution;
- Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including development to document software defects and customer suggestions utilizing exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via telephone or email, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy;
- Contributing to the knowledge base by authoring and editing articles to share current information with team members;
- Using professional/technical knowledge, guided by known practices and established precedents, making decisions within defined parameters to impact schedules and deliverables of the project/function;
- Providing senior architectural expertise in complex IT environments integration with Open Text WEM;
- Raising and managing tickets with third party vendor for issues found with the software or systems;
- Providing senior technical expertise to provide trouble shooting, root cause analysis and remediation across a multi-platform systems environment;
- Providing senior technical expertise to improve the operation and functioning of OpenText systems;
- Monitoring and managing the systems, respond to incidents or service requests to resolve operational problems;
- Acting as a key point of contact for customer follow up and incident management, while maintaining ITSM the support ticket with updates and resolution; and,
- Using professional/technical knowledge, guided by known practices and established precedents, making decisions within defined parameters to impact schedules and deliverables of the project/function.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience;
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience;
- Prior programming experience;
- Knowledge of Opentext Web Experience Management, layouts, display view development;
- Experience in software configuration projects including activities such as: data analysis, planning, execution and team support;
- Experience in the design, development, implementation, integration, and support of Enterprise Information Management systems and related solutions;
- Experience in working in a concurrent multi-phase project team;
- Experience with Web forms, Website development (an asset);
- Experience creating and maintaining operational support documentation (an asset);
- Experience working with caching products, common API’s (an asset); and,
- Experience working with Oracle technology and utilities such as: Oracle PL/SQL scripting and database objects (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.