OpenText Support Developer (EDRMS)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an OpenText Support Developer (EDRMS). This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as technical contact for all OpenText Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions and their integration into external environments;
- Resolving complex technical issues and providing alternative support options;
- Acting as a key point of contact for customer follow up and incident management, while maintaining ITSM the support ticket with updates and resolution;
- Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including development to document software defects and customer suggestions utilizing exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via telephone or email, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy;
- Contributing to the knowledge base by authoring and editing articles to share current information with team member;
- Using professional/technical knowledge, guided by known practices and established precedents, make decisions within defined parameters to impact schedules and deliverables of the project/function;
- Configuring, administering, and supporting additional technology that integrates with Open Text Content Server Suite;
- Providing senior architectural expertise in complex IT environments integration with Open Text Content Server Suite;
- Raising and managing tickets with third party vendor for issues found with the software or systems;
- Providing senior technical expertise to provide trouble shooting, root cause analysis and remediation across a multi-platform systems environment;
- Providing senior technical expertise to improve the operation and functioning of OpenText systems landscape;
- Monitoring and managing the systems, responding to incidents or service requests to resolve operational problems;
- Acting as a key point of contact for customer follow up and incident management, while maintaining ITSM the support ticket with updates and resolution; and,
- Using professional/technical knowledge, guided by known practices and established precedents, making decisions within defined parameters to impact schedules and deliverables of the project/function.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience;
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience;
- Prior programming experience;
- Knowledge of EDI standards and documents (EDIFACT, ANSI X12, SAP IDOC, XML, etc.);
- Experience in software configuration projects including activities such as: data analysis, planning, execution and team support;
- Experience in the design, development, implementation, integration, and support of Enterprise Information Management systems and related solutions;
- Experience in working in a concurrent multi-phase project team;
- Experience with Open Text Records Management Module (an asset);
- Experience in data loading projects including extract, transform, and load functions (an asset);
- Experience creating and maintaining operational support documentation (an asset);
- Experience working with Open Text Object Importer for Records Management services (an asset); and,
- Experience working with Oracle technology and utilities such as: Oracle PL/SQL scripting and database triggers (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.