Application and Network Admin
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application and Network Admin. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Daily application administrating and managing of assigned applications, Windows and Sun/Unix applications on Hyper-V, VMware and Oracle Virtual environment;
- Working in conjunction with internal IT staff and external vendors to troubleshoot and resolve IT server infrastructure, applications and services issues;
- Ensuring proactive and responsive monitoring of applications for performance, availability, and capacity, infrastructure, applications and services health;
- Diagnosing and resolving of issues and incidents until it is resolved and closed;
- Capturing incident timelines and events and providing post incident review and major incident summary documentation;
- Managing incident communication and escalation;
- Deploying of approved production changes to applications and infrastructure as part of change control process;
- Periodic reporting on health, performance, availability and capacity utilization;
- Performing pre-defined daily, weekly and monthly operational tasks;
- Participating in a rotating weekly on-call schedule;
- Interacting with upstream service providers and vendors;
- Operating on-call shift work;
- Documenting know issues and resolutions;
- Creating and updating knowledge base; and,
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.