Senior Front-End Web Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Front-End Web Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Development of robust and user-friendly web applications;
- Assisting external development agencies with integration of third-party services/ platforms;
- Working closely with Project Lead and members of the Development Team to ensure timely completion of deliverables;
- Communicating to the Development Lead and Project Managers with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays;
- Engaging in outside-the-box thinking to provide innovative solutions;
- Creating, revising and maintaining design/technical documentation; and,
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience with node.js;
- Experiencing writing/ automating unit tests;
- Debugging skills for code, desktop and mobile browsers;
- Knowledge of JIRA, Stash/Git, Tortoise, TeamCity (optional);
- Knowledge of scrum and agile methodologies;
- Excellent proficiency with developing responsive applications;
- The ability to diagnose and troubleshoot cross browser compatibility issues;
- The ability to setup and configure local development environments;
- Experience with planning and writing technical documentation;
- Knowledge of internet security and best practices;
- Superior problem solving and risk management skills;
- Team player with the desire to own projects and the ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Detail oriented with good time management skills and the ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment; and,
- The ability to keep up to date on industry best practices and technology.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.