GIS Web and Desktop Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a GIS Web and Desktop Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Functional and interface improvements to the client’s web viewer;
- Building data clean-up to enable integration, increasing completeness, and reliability of the data in the Repository;
- Technical improvements to the replication of data from sources to take advantage of advances in technology;
- Risk/value assessment of Corporate Security recommendations from 2015 audit, commensurate with internal-only applications;
- Integration of available Corporate building data (supplied by Business Units across the Corporation and validated by FM) related to building information management, to address the recommendations;
- Further expansion of the building information from across the Corporation including new attributes and new data sources;
- Improving integration between Repository and internal source systems; and,
- Maintenance tools (custom build ArcGIS Desktop tools) enhancements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ proven development experience using the ArcGIS Server platform to incorporate ready-to-use content and online services that allow end users to visualize, query, and analyze data;
- Five plus (5+) years’ proven experience with SQL and Oracle;
- Five plus (5+) years’ proven experience with ArcMap, ArcCatalog, ArcObjects, ArcSDE Geodatabase;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with C#.Net;
- Two plus (2+) years’ proven development experience using the ESRI’s Web App Builder technology;
- Proven experience with HTML5 and ArcObjects;
- Proficiency in ArcGIS desktop extensions development;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to work in independently and in a team environment;
- Proven experience with Responsive GIS Web UI Design; and,
- Excellent understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.