Eagle is currently seeking an Angular Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- One to two (1-2) years of experience using Angular (version 2, 4, 5) using TypeScript;
- Three to four (3-4) years of experience developing responsive web applications that support a range of common browsers;
- Excellent communication skills and be proven team player;
- Previous experience with Agile and SCRUM as part of a co-located team;
- Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, Jira & Confluence (an asset);
- Experience with Source version control, build and dependency management tools (Git and Maven) (an asset);
- Experience with Automated testing frameworks (Jasmine & Karma) and Continuous integration tools (TeamCity) (an asset);
- Experience with Agile & SCRUM (an asset);
- Experience invoking REST services (an asset);
- Experience developing for Accessibility (WCAG) (an asset); and,
- Cross browser testing and debugging experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.