Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Senior Project Managers for four (4) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Establishing the detailed project charter, plans, and objectives to outline timelines and project deliverables;
- Executing the project plan according to project methodologies, ensuring successful and coordinated completion of project components, facilitating consensus with stakeholders as needed, and ensuring readiness for project implementation;
- Tracking project progress according to project plan, monitoring and reporting on the status of projects and major issues/obstacles encountered;
- Making recommendations regarding projects scope changes;
- Implementing and/or contributing to the implementation of effective processes to assess project risks, identify risk mitigation strategies and monitor risk throughout the life cycle of the project;
- Participating in development and monitoring of project budgets within the context of operational demands and environmental and resource constraints and uses best utilization methods to thoroughly monitor and adhere to allocated budgets;
- Maintaining ongoing support for initiatives from project sponsors and user groups, keeping stakeholders aware of project status and ensures effective communication channels are in place;
- Participating in the establishment of project team by gathering input from stakeholders, identifying needs and skills required, making staffing recommendations and/or decisions; and,
- Providing leadership and direction to project team members and vendor(s), conveying policies and priorities, coordinating work and ensures issues are resolved or escalated to ensure project deliverables and timelines are met.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.