Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Network Administrator. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Daily application administration and management of Windows and Sun/Unix applications on Hyper-V, VMware and Oracle Virtual environment;
- Working in conjunction with internal IT staff and external Vendor to troubleshoot and resolve IT Server Infrastructure, applications and services issues;
- Ensuring proactive and responsive monitoring of applications for Performance, Availability, and Capacity, Infrastructure, applications and Services Health;
- Diagnoses and resolution of issues and incidents until it is resolved and closed;
- Capturing Incident timelines and events and providing Post Incident Review and Major Incident Summary documentation;
- Managing incident communication and escalation;
- Deployment of Approved Production Changes as Part of Change Control Process;
- Periodic Reporting on Health, Performance, Availability and Capacity utilization;
- Performing pre-defined Daily/Weekly/Monthly Operational Tasks;
- Participating in a rotating weekly on-call schedule;
- Interaction with upstream service providers and Vendors;
- Operating 24x7x365 Data Center;
- Documenting Know issues and resolutions. Creating and Updating Knowledge base; and,
- Other tasks as assigned by management
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of computer science field, with particular emphasis on network technology, normally attained through completion of a three-year community college program, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience in a complex network environment;
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) Enterprise or MCSE: Server Infrastructure on Windows 2012 and Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching (CCNA) or CCNP (Voice) certifications;
- Five (5) years related VoIP systems experience in a complex network environment;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in network administration and support of Windows Enterprise Server 2008 R2; Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Blackberry Enterprise Server; Enterprise Netbackup, Microsoft SCOM 2012, VoIP, Routers, Switches and Antivirus protection services; SharePoint Servers, Windows 7 and Office 2010;
- Demonstrated skills working in a Virtual environment using Hyper-V and SAN technologies; advanced Active Directory skills, DNS, DHCP, GPO, Powershell and use of scripts; and,
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.