Senior Scrum Master
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Scrum Master. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II);
- Five to ten (5-10) years of experience in Scrum Master role for at least five (5) years for software development teams that were diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory;
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.;
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games;
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills; and,
- Mendix Experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.