Power Telecom Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Power Telecom Specialist for a nine (9) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- AC Power delivery trial;
- Assisting with development and testing of 3rd generation revision of power cabling standards to align with medium or high voltage solutions;
- Electrical or space upgrades required for 5G;
- Span trials for initial installations of radios;
- Consulting, establishing, communicating and supporting national best implementation and maintenance practices for RAN equipment;
- Working closely with the wireless technology group and communicating with manufacturer and vendors of RAN equipment, facilitating new product introduction to the wireless networks teams;
- Interfacing with the Supply Chain (providing detailed Bill of Material) and Operations (providing clear Method Of Procedure);
- Supporting engineering team in finding creative solutions to support deployment for equipment in non-standard configuration;
- Investigating and implementing cost reductions measures for the RAN equipment deployment resulting in CAPEX or OPEX savings;
- Updating, documenting and communicating the recommendations and/or best practices of the Equipment Engineering group;
- Defining new equipment deployment strategies;
- Working closely with manufacturer and vendors of RAN wireless equipment; and,
- Clearing space of tested devices and managing the space.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.