Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overall end-to-end ownership of multiple delivery projects throughout the development lifecycle;
- Leading the quantification of requirements (process and system) for the business solution and the translation of those business needs into IS/IT and vendor requirements;
- Accountable to identify/raise project issues and drive the resolution of design and delivery issues with the project delivery units and to oversee the development and implementation of the business solution.
- Negotiating and confirming scope of system and process changes with key stakeholders, identifying business opportunities and options resulting from system solution design and development;
- Identifying and monitoring the benefits associated with the business solution;
- PM’s, BA’s and SME direct reports as well as contractors;
- Regularly interfacing with all appropriate stakeholders to ensure smooth transition of the business solution throughout the project lifecycle;
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders;
- YEE and program/project budget and forecasting; and,
- Assisting in project planning and costing for multi-year strategic plan, supporting all PEATS and finance project delivery obligations following IT practices.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and executing on key projects through cross functional teams;
- Experienced in designing new process and governance;
- Proficiency in Project Management methodology;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
- Identifying dependencies/interdependencies;
- Conflict resolution/negotiation experiences;
- The ability to assess and articulate customer needs/requirements and develop potential solutions;
- Strong Communication skills;
- The ability to influence at all levels;
- Problem solving skills;
- The ability to build/document a timeline;
- College certificate or University degree (business, computer science);
- Project Management Certifications and or work experience equivalents;
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills;
- Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio); and,
- Project Finance, Budget (Knowledge of SAP) and Governance Processes (PEATS/IPC/ICEC).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.