Project Manager - PAS Implementation
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager – PAS Implementation for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Clearly defining project objectives;
- Understanding and managing the Project Sponsor’s priorities;
- Leveraging the client’s estimating guidelines and best practices to create realistic schedules and budgets for projects;
- Managing a large team of resources, vendors, and multiple business partners;
- Ensuring successful Project Delivery (i.e. delivering a quality solution on schedule, within the approved budget and scope);
- Coordinating the efforts of Project team members, including vendors;
- Managing resource utilization on the Project to meet approved scope, schedule, and budget;
- Actively managing the Project plan, progress, budget sheet, forecasts, and earned value;
- Executing proactive Change Management;
- Planning and executing Risk and Issue Management strategies, leveraging Health Checks for independent assessment and action plans for at risk Projects;
- Engaging and managing all applicable Project Vendors or Suppliers as per contract terms and conditions;
- Managing expectations of stakeholders and communication progress;
- Acting as primary conduit of communication within and outside the Project team with respect to Project activities;
- Ensuring all required project documentation is timely, complete, and of high quality;
- Providing oversight, guidance, motivation, roadblock removal, and escalation support for project team members;
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details; and,
- Driving and challenging business units on their assumptions of how to execute their plans.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ IT Project Management experience;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Project Management principles, methods, and techniques;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- The ability to facilitate multiple business areas to agree on scope and requirements;
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent planning, forecasting, and organization skills;
- The ability to be self-motivated and able to produce a high quality of work with limited supervision;
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills;
- The ability to be hands on and lead teams as required;
- Experience with Production accounting (PAS, Prism, SAP) is nice to have;
- Project Management experience on large initiatives is nice to have;
- Formal Project Management training and/or designation (i.e. PMP) is nice to have;
- Data migration background is nice to have; and,
- Previous vendor management experience is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.