Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Lead for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with our Project Managers and Delivery Teams to deliver new services;
- Leading technical integration projects with Java EE, ESB, and microservice technologies;
- Establishing new processes and programs to support a rapidly scaling platform;
- Working closely with Technical Leads, Architects, QA, Product Managers and other Engineering Teams to get high-quality features through the software project lifecycle (build, test, and on-time release);
- Identifying risks, issues and driving them to mitigation/resolution as required; and,
- Critical metrics to monitor during and after execution of each milestone.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years managing large scale technical programs and projects spanning multiple teams and organizations;
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle from conception to delivery;
- Previous experience as a Java Developer;
- Excellent organizational skills, motivated and passionate;
- Strong technical skills, along with business acumen;
- Excellent attention to detail; and,
- The ability to work in a deadline driven work environment with the ability to multi-task.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.