Infrastructure Sourcing Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Infrastructure Sourcing Specialist. This is an eighteen (18) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting and participating in RFP processes;
- Interacting with key stakeholders including infrastructure team, contract management team, procurement team, and external consultants;
- Construction of technical requirements;
- Construction of evaluation criteria;
- Requesting, collecting, and reviewing feedback from stakeholders;
- Evaluation and selection
- Contract and supplier onboarding;
- Creating and assisting status updates to leadership with clearly articulated risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies; and,
- Working with a sense of urgency and demonstrating leadership skills to achieve high performance and excellent service.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years IT experience including procurement of enterprise infrastructure technologies;
- Experience with Core Infrastructure (Compute, Storage, Network) and Cloud technologies (Public and Private);
- Experience assisting with Hosting;
- Experience with Infrastructure Operations and Infrastructure Migration;
- Prior experience with one (1) of the following infrastructure platforms (Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mainframe);
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts;
- Understanding of marketplace and operating model for oursourced infrastructure services;
- Excellent project, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Superior written and oral communication skills;
- Professional interpersonal skills including negotiation, consulting, and customer-service; and,
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.