Intermediate Systems Support Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Systems Support Analyst for a seven (7) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing in depth operational support for SCCM Current Branch specifically relating to patch management, application deployment, client health and operating system deployment;
- Analyzing and diagnosing operational issues related to the SCCM CB environment;
- Designing, creating and maintaining current and new processes utilizing SCCM CB for automation and deployment of internal client systems including operating system imaging, software packaging, scripting with PowerShell and or other programming languages and application deployment;
- Researching, troubleshooting, and resolving complex problems and computing issues related to the operation of internal client systems or enhancing existing systems;
- Analyzing data and or error reports from items such as hardware and software inventory to develop standard and custom reporting;
- Creating SCCM reports based on business requirements;
- Collaborating with the systems, network, and application development teams on enterprise IT projects and architecture changes;
- Contributing to development and ongoing improvement of industry best practices and standards for deploying enterprise desktop technologies; and,
- Implementing best practice solutions into the environment.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in the implementation, administration and configuration of SCCM Enterprise environment;
- Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting;
- Patch management experience;
- Asset Management experience;
- WQL or SQL query creation experience;
- Demonstrated experience in Windows technologies (DNS, AD, DHCP, Power Shell, Desktop Security and Policy);
- Knowledge in key areas such as workstation support tools, common workstation applications, workstation hardware, network connectivity and Microsoft Windows platforms;
- Highly effective writing/verbal communication skills as well as the ability to work independently with minor supervision; and,
- Solid understanding of Information Security and information systems experience (5+ years).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.