Eagle is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitating completion of key documents at various levels of complexity including memos, Powerpoint presentations, and Audit Committee materials;
- Creating, editing, reviewing, and proofreading reports, presentations, and communication with key stakeholders;
- Managing calendar, coordinating schedule, and record keeping activities;
- Managing access to all audit files database and records;
- Onboarding / off boarding service provider for staff and coordinating key logistics for the team;
- Under direction, developing timelines for team’s key deliverables and monitor to completion;
- With the right supervision, tracking contractor and service provider invoices against budget allocations for the team;
- Attending and participating in team meetings, coordinating completion of actions items as outlined by Director; and,
- Preparing and maintaining accurate financial and administrative records / documents.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.