Microsoft Systems Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Microsoft Systems Analyst for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Proven experience in designing and implementing on premise and cloud Microsoft technologies;
- In-depth understanding of all Windows technologies including but not limited to:
- Active Directory;
- Windows Server 2008/R2, 2012/R2, 2016;
- System Center (SCCM/SCOM/SCVMM/DPM/Orchestrator);
- High Availability;
- ADFS, Azure AD Premium, SSO and Certificates;
- DNS (on premise and external);
- Excellent relationship building and communications skills with the ability to communicate with multiple levels of people and an effective and concise manner;
- The ability to influence without authority and lead projects, train, and mentor team members; and,
- Flexibility with working occasional overtime.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.