Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a UX/UI Designer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Problem solving day-to-day usability issues, supporting the Digital Marketing team and collaborating with designers and developers;
- Designing and defining the user experience for everything from landing pages, conversion flows, mobile apps, banners, emails and more;
- Creating wireframes, front-end prototypes and supporting documents to effectively communicate proposed structure, layout, navigation, controls and content prioritization;
- Ensuring every user experience not only looks its best, but uses best in class usability practices and enforces, maintains and evolves the digital style guide;
- Developing innovative and creative online campaign elements to drive Member engagement through unique Member experiences;
- Working as a Member of a collaborative design team to solve creative challenges;
- Converting complex briefs into simple and effective digital elements and user experiences;
- Minimizing errors in work so development process is as smooth as possible;
- Identifying and understanding key elements that align with marketing goals; and,
- Delivering on strategy, on time and on budget in a fast-paced industry.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree or equivalent post-secondary education in Design, Multimedia, Fine Arts or a related discipline;
- Five plus (5+) years of professional web, digital, UX or interactive design experience;
- ENTERPRISE experience;
- Solid knowledge of web and mobile usability and design principles for intuitive site functionality, interaction, information architecture, user interfaces, and navigation;
- Experience designing to meet HTML, CSS and JS standards for responsive design on multiple screens;
- Ability to work with grid systems, wireframing and prototyping tools;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch and InVision;
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment and be a quick learner;
- Strong organization skills; and,
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines and quick turnaround while juggling multiple projects.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.