Coordinator, Strategic Insights
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Coordinator, Strategic Insights to join a growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone with a high level of self-motivation and energy, an optimistic “can-do” attitude with a proven track record of displaying strong analytical thinking as well as relationship building skills. In this role, the individual will be responsible for digital analysis across various broadcast brands and become a subject matter expert on industry developments and trends.
This is a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately at a top tier organization.
As the Coordinator, Strategic Insights, you will:
- Collaborate as a member of the Strategic Insights team supporting the Digital, Programming, Communications, and Marketing departments;
- Prepare, interpret and communicate audience information for internal teams;
- Maintain accurate and timely reports as assigned;
- Track & analyze data to identify trends in content consumption; and,
- Provide proactive insights and solutions to support internal clients.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to evaluate, understand and logically interpret complex data in a straight-forward manner;
- Project management skills to deliver on group and independent projects;
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills;
- Aptitude for figures; strong mathematical and analytical skills that allow the development of insights and recognition of patterns in masses of data;
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel with experience creating dynamic reports with nested formulas, macros, and pivot tables from inception;
- Strong time management skills with a keen sense of thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior decision makers;
- University degree or College diploma;
- Passion for television programming;
- Familiarity with television and/or digital research and with television-audience software or data such as Infosys, Numeris, comScore and Adobe Analytics is an asset; and,
- Strong interpersonal skills that can sustain group and independent projects.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 55023