Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Using the client’s Project Management methodology to manage the project;
- Creating the project charter and setup the project team;
- Managing the project as per charter;
- Developing the schedule;
- Managing and engaging sponsors, stakeholders, contacts, and project team;
- Managing risks, issues, schedule, budget, and scope changes with the vendor;
- Acting as principal contact for the vendor / manage scope / budget; and,
- Liaising with Communications and other resources.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in a relevant discipline and a minimum of four (4) years consulting experience, or a Diploma in a relevant discipline and a minimum of five (5) years of related experience, or a Certificate in related discipline and a minimum of six (6) years of related experience, or an absolute minimum of eight (8) years of directly related experience;
- Senior Project Manager experience;
- Project Management experience in either Web development / Content Management / Communications projects;
- Experience working with, communicating to, and making formal presentations and recommendations to senior management within a large organization;
- A Project Management designation is preferred;
- SharePoint experience is considered an asset; and,
- Access to a vehicle to participate in onsite activities and planning.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.