Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Serving as a focal point for a variety of projects within SAP which are typically moderate to complex/challenging, sensitive, and/or critical to the business in nature;
- Coordinating/directing all the functional groups involved with a pre-defined project, in order to meet all projects;
- Analyzing and making decisions on projects, considering project functionality, cost, schedule, and quality and making trade-offs as appropriate for each project being managed;
- Ensuring all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information;
- Developing complex project plans to support successful project delivery;
- Formulating and managing project plans;
- Defining, forecasting, managing, and reporting on project resources;
- Reviewing the release and detailed functional specifications to ensure project compliance;
- Analyzing and managing project changes; designing change requests;
- Facilitating team and client meetings effectively;
- Conducting regular status meetings with project team;
- Communicating relevant project information to executive and leadership team;
- Resolving and/or escalating issues in a timely fashion;
- Communicating difficult/sensitive information tactfully;
- Managing, tracking and reporting team hours and expenses on a weekly basis;
- Managing project budgets;
- Determining appropriate revenue recognition, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, and monitoring receivables for project;
- Managing purchase order administration and ensuring the purchase requisition process is followed;
- Managing PMO deliverables as requested;
- Providing the project team with expertise in company processes;
- Producing project scorecards and other executive-like reporting;
- Acting as focal point for the project team for the co-ordination of facilities, technical support and other engagement site requirements;
- Supporting and coordinating the proposal development process (including the creation of Minor Enhancement Requests, Change Requests and proposals as required);
- Maintaining project plans, document management (DMS), PMO, change and problem tracking, and contract administration;
- Working together with the Director as well and manages, when required, the control and tracking of project related items, including issues, dependencies and finance;
- Working with the Leadership team to ensure compliance to project standards, engagement processes and client requirements. (e.g. issue action item reminders); and,
- Maintaining and monitoring the reporting of project status of actions, issues, risks.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- SAP Background in managing large integrated projects; and,
- Experience with Fiori Travel, Procurement, SRM and Ariba (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.