Intermediate Change Management Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Change Management Lead. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing a change management strategy based the needs of the project, the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change;
- Leading project team to deliver change management related activities;
- Understanding and applying appropriate change management interventions for a given client environment;
- Conducting impact assessments, evaluating results and presenting findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner;
- Developing targeted change management plans: communications, sponsorship, coaching, training and acceptance management;
- Leading implementation of the change management plans;
- Assisting in the delivery of training if required;
- Identifying and implementing methods to measure adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes;
- Identifying resistance and performance gaps, and developing an action plan to address them; and,
- Integrating change management activities into overall project plans.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to eight (5-8) years of extensive position related experience;
- Experience leading change management work for IT implementations programs - with focus on communications & training;
- Experience in change management work for implementation of an HRIS system - specifically Success Factors (an asset); and,
- Prosci certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.