Project Coordinator with Financial Acumen
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator with Financial Acumen. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying the inventory of all sites;
- Identifying elements of differentiations;
- Monitoring, reviewing and interpreting agreements;
- Implementing analytics analysis across various documents;
- Participating in cross functional teams to help define the finance process;
- Defining and documenting colocation process;
- Presenting key findings to management teams;
- Participating in solutions on how to incorporate agreements into system; and,
- Recommending, initiating and implementing processes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Fluency in French and English;
- Strong interpersonal skills and be comfortable in an environment where teamwork is essential;
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong analytical background;
- Ability to be highly organized and detail-oriented;
- Mental sharpness; keen intelligence;
- Strong analytic skills and be proactive;
- Strong analytic skills; and,
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.