Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
- Providing senior business analysis services;
- Assessing existing ITSM reporting requirements and functional specifications for the new ITSM tool ServiceNow;
- Implementing data clean up on existing ITSM system.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
- Must have ITIL knowledge;
- Infrastructure background preferred to support CMDB work;
- Must have senior Excel skills - e.g. pivot tables, v-lookup;
- Required to be on-site 8-4 Monday to Friday at client site;
- Required to be detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy as well as adaptable to changing circumstances and deadlines.
Ten plus (10 +) Years':
- Direct, accumulated experience in the role of IT Business Analyst;
- Decomposing high-level information into details, abstracting up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishing user suggestions from the underlying true needs;
- Eliciting functional and non-functional requirements with support of technical specialists;
- Eliciting current state processes, creating diagrammed models, workflows and task step descriptions;
- Designing future state processes, based on business requirements acquired from business and technical team members; preparing and presenting to stakeholders in iterative reviews;
- Applying Business Analysis methods, principles, practices and techniques in an IT project team.
Eight plus (8 +) Years':
- Preparing and eliciting business requirements from large groups of business stakeholders and users, using interviews, workshops, and site visits;
- Experience with MS Visio, Excel and Powerpoint.
Four to five (4-5) Years':
- Managing stakeholders at all levels; facilitating collaboration and agreement of needs and objectives;
- Demonstrating business acumen, including ability to analyze and communicate strategic requirements, and develop action plans for senior stakeholders;
- Decomposing process workflows into use cases with functional definitions, logical data models and system requirements;
- Estimating and leading QA testing efforts, ensuring test cases appropriately map to approved functional requirements;
- Planning, estimating and managing project roll-out and implementation activities, including organizational change management and communications; and, estimating and planning post-project support and sustainment processes;
- Planning and leading User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for medium to large IT projects;
- Developing or participating in development of business cases for senior stakeholder review and sign-off;
- Coaching and mentoring colleagues.
- Electrical Utilities knowledge;
- Business analysis accreditation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.