Senior Organizational Change Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Organizational Change Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting internal clients in delivering complex programs and initiatives that are strategic in nature and have substantial implications for the organization's performance;
- Preparing the organization to support and adopt new, more effective ways of working including changes to programs, processes, systems, organizational design/structure, roles, capabilities, and culture;
- Serving as a change agent, business partner, coach, and facilitator;
- Managing resources associated with OCM deliverables including change advisors, communication specialists, training/learning advisors, program coordinators, and business analysts;
- Supporting project management, governance and sponsorship activities associated with large scale programs and initiatives, ensuring integration and alignment across multiple concurrent programs and initiatives;
- Partnering with Human Resources consultants, talent management, and learning specialists and project teams to develop and deliver integrated OCM solutions;
- Supporting the objectives of the corporate organizational change management function through sharing of expertise and best practices, adoption of corporate OCM standards, and active participation in the OCM community;
- Applying expert OCM knowledge to prepare and deliver change management assessments and plans for large scale and complex programs and initiatives across multiple stakeholder groups and levels of the organization including senior leadership;
- Following change management standards and principles;
- Utilizing or modifying available tools and services to implement a structured best fit change approach within a program or initiative;
- Completing and assessing detailed change impact and stakeholder analyses;
- Developing the OCM strategy and supporting plans including communication, sponsor roadmap, training, coaching, management of risk and issues and acceptance/resistance;
- Overseeing and/or performing the required communication, training, and other change management activities;
- Preparing key stakeholders to present OCM deliverables such as communications and presentations or training;
- Partnering to develop and deliver holistic/integrated OCM solutions, including: accurate change impact and stakeholder analysis, appropriate communications and learning approaches, effective transition management, effective risk management/mitigation, support for leaders in leading through change, an aligned approach to organizational design and talent management elements to support change objectives;
- Managing OCM budgets, project costs, and schedule and providing progress reports to leadership;
- Facilitating and consulting with senior leaders at all levels to gain sponsorship, approval, and engagement of the business and the affected key audiences in executing the change management strategy;
- Providing coaching in change management, resistance management and change sponsorship to the project manager, business lead, change sponsor, project team, the extended change team, and others identified through stakeholder assessment;
- Continuously assessing potential issues/risks, conflicting priorities, and opportunities for integration across multiple concurrent programs/initiatives, and raise these to leadership;
- Evaluating the success of change management activities and provides progress reports to the broad set of stakeholders;
- Monitoring change adoption in the organization and plans additional OCM activities to support gaps in adoption or continued realization of change benefits;
- Facilitating and guiding senior leaders and business process owners on long term sustainment to operationalize and embed changes;
- Continually building knowledge and acumen in all aspects of the organization, the business, our processes and systems; and,
- Supporting the objectives of corporate organizational change management function through: sharing of expertise and best practices; adoption of corporate OCM, communications and learning and development standards; contribution to the continual improvement of the corporate OCM methodology and tools; active participation in the broader OCM community of practice; championing the role of the OCM function.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline;
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience; and,
- OCM experience as it relates to IT projects and the deployment of new applications.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.