Creative Software Developer, Unified Communications
Eagle is currently seeking a Creative Software Developer, Unified Communications. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to ten (5-10) years of software development experience (less is ok if you are highly skilled);
- Expertise in object oriented software and application development in Java, Python, C++;
- Significant experience in Domain Driven Design and Test Driven Design;
- Familiarity with automation/orchestration tool such as Ansible/Puppet and code management tools (GIT) and Infra-As-Code;
- Ability to be a team player who can define, establish and communicate long term vision, and be adaptable to uncertain and changing needs;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Bilingualism (French/English);
- University degree in software/computer engineering/IT (an asset);
- Superior coaching skills with the ability to raise your team’s game through your teaching (an asset);
- Experience with container environment (Docker, DockerSwarm, Kubernetes) (an asset);
- Linux and/or Agile certification (an asset); and,
- CleanCode knowledge (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.