Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Technology Operator. This is a seven (7) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately at a top tier organization in Fredericton NB.
- This hands-on role will be responsible for assisting the Client Computing Services team in rolling out the Microsoft Office 365 deployment. The role includes assisting in troubleshooting issues, client deployments and performing clean up tasks related to the O365 deployment project. The role will also support the daily operation and support of the desktop operating environment.
The purpose of this Statement of Work is to obtain the services of a Technical Operator to join the Office 365 project team within the Technology Services Division. The Technical Operator will work as part of the project team to implement Microsoft Office 365.
What we’re looking for:
The proposed resource must meet or exceed one of the following combinations of education or certification and experience in the resource role:
- A University Degree or Community College Diploma (2-year program);
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- Two (2) years of Information Management/Information Technology Experience;
- Effectively communicate in English (verbal and written);
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in French;
- Training or experience in Enterprise Operating Systems – Microsoft Windows Enterprise 7/8.1/10;
- Training or experience in Enterprise Device Management/ Monitoring/ Deployment tools – like Microsoft SCCM;
- Experience liaising with multiple stakeholders to help facilitate standard operating procedures – hardware, software;
- Experience troubleshooting failed software installations;
- Experience working with O365 projects;
- Training or experience in Enterprise productivity software – Microsoft;
- Experience with Incident Management software and queue management – like Remedy;
- Training or experience in Active Directory, Group Policy administration;
- Experience with VMWare products – VM Workstation, VDI; and,
- Experience with Citrix administration.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54977