Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Developer for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading development of responsive web solutions;
- Working with clients and Business Analysts to translate requirements / user stories into working code;
- Leading the development of unit tests and other Q/A tools;
- Performing application analysis and trouble-shooting;
- Assigning tasks and guide the work of a development team;
- Performing peer reviews to ensure compliance with process and coding standards;
- Providing accurate estimates for assigned work;
- Preparing and presenting supporting documentation as required; and,
- Following the client’s standards and best practices for application development.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with the following:
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying n-tier online solutions;
- User centric graphical user interface (GUI) design and development;
- Tools: Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server;
- AJAX, RESTful/JSON and SOAP web services;
- Developing solutions using Oracle or SQL Server;
- Unit test and UI test experience;
- Agile SCRUM software practices;
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and web services;
- One plus (1+) years’ previous experience and proficiency in the following:
- Experience with corporate billing and accounts receivable;
- Experience with developing billing, invoice system;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and,
- Project delivery experience with Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD), or traditional/waterfall methodologies.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.