Senior Organizational Effectiveness Advisor
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Organizational Effectiveness Advisor for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing Organizational Effectiveness initiatives in areas such as organizational design (reorganization/restructuring), strategic planning, team/leadership alignment, and team development;
- Creating solutions using advanced knowledge and experience with respect to Organizational Effectiveness content areas: Organization design, organization and team effectiveness, organization diagnosis and effectiveness interventions, strategic planning, team/leadership alignment and team development;
- Consulting with leaders to assist them with a wide range of Organization Effectiveness needs including: teambuilding/team effectiveness, long range planning and team goal setting; change management, organization diagnosis and design – structure, process and work design;
- Drawing on comprehensive technical knowledge and excellent consulting skills to advise clients in Organization Effectiveness areas; and,
- Conducting in-depth diagnostics and analytics to identify gaps between current and end state goals; determine the factors that affect outcomes; build interventions to close gaps.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A related degree (preferably Master’s) in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, Leadership, or similar disciplines;
- Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years’ experience with group facilitation;
- Ten (10) years’ detailed understanding of best practices in organizational design, strategic planning, team/leadership alignment, and team development;
- Insights, EQi, and/or other related certifications are an asset;
- Knowledge of PROCI Change management;
- Demonstrated competence and experience in the design and delivery of organization effectiveness and change management strategies and interventions;
- Competent in a wide range of diagnostic instruments and tools used to support leadership/team development;
- Strong history and knowledge of driving accountability in organizations and setting up processes to this end;
- The ability to build effective relationships at all levels within the organization (frontline to C-suite);
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong project management skills and success managing developmental programs;
- Advanced presentation and facilitation skills;
- Strong computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation);
- Oil and Gas or related industry experience;
- CHRP designation is nice to have;
- Experience working as a consultant as well as in a corporate setting is nice to have;
- Effective time management skills;
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Proven ability to communicate and liaise with multiple sets of stakeholders at all levels including field staff and senior executives; and,
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.