Data Management Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Management Analyst for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with computer application/user interfaces to apply data entry updates;
- Working with customers/clients and industry groups to understand, clarify, confirm, and correctly apply data updates from many sources of media (email/phone) both in a direct face-to-face and phone call environment, including convening conference calls and being able to lead customers through phone and email discussions;
- Working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment;
- Self-managing and controlling work plans and scheduling;
- Working under pressure to meet deadlines and due process in order to meet customer needs;
- Discerning customer requests, problem solving/resolution;
- Conducting proactive data analysis for finding anomalies, possible errors or preventing conflicts/restrictions before they occur;
- Interpreting a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form;
- Working with technical support groups for user application troubleshooting, testing, and investigation;
- Providing innovative ideas to resolve problems and/or address new opportunities;
- Communicating requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and information systems to technical teams when designing and implementing a solution;
- Assisting with creating user guides and training;
- Generating statistical reports from work completed;
- Being involved with technical project activity to create/run test cases for proof of application functionality; and,
- Creating requirement documents for change or improvement to systems or process.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or Diploma in Commerce/Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Science, Administration, or equivalent practical experience;
- Five plus (5+) years of practical experience with Customer Service and Computer Data Entry;
- The ability to type at 100 words per minute;
- Experience with customer and master data management;
- Application development experience;
- Experience with testing methodologies, test plans, and test cases;
- Experience with Oracle 11g, 12c, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix, and Linux operating systems;
- Experience with the Microsoft Windows Suite (Word, Excel, Win10);
- Experience creating and running PL/SQL queries on Oracle tables;
- Customer service experience with demonstrated people and interaction skills (such as listening, directing, eliciting, paraphrasing);
- The ability to learn quickly, understand and apply data management rules for amending corporate master data;
- Keen eye and critical attention to detail for data quality;
- Excellent communicative skills;
- The ability to write with clarity for reports, business correspondence, process, and procedure documentation;
- The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, managers, clients, or customers; and,
- The ability to work non-standard hours and/or extended work hours due to user/project requirements and/or deadlines, system or user issues as well as workload backlog.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.