Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a QA Analyst. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting manual testing against products produced by the Digital Media team;
- Documenting and reporting on test findings;
- Reporting defects in JIRA, managing defect till closure; and,
- Assisting in creating test plan and test scenarios documents.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong understanding of web testing; including testing different browser technologies for desktop/mobile/tablet/laptop, understanding connection types and their impact on the site (Wifi, 4G, LTE etc.);
- Experience testing responsive websites;
- Experience with WordPress in order to understand the basic functionality, how content is generated etc.;
- Bilingualism (an asset);
- Undergraduate Degree (an asset);
- Digital Media experience and Scripting exp (an asset);
- Two to four (2-4) years’ experience in testing and quality assurance (an asset);
- Proficient with QA methodologies, software testing principles, concepts, verification, validation methods, test & risk management (an asset);
- Prior experience in using and testing WordPress (an asset);
- Solid understanding of responsive web design (an asset); and,
- Experience with test execution in native mobile environment (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.