Eagle is currently seeking three (3) Warehouse Technicians – RF Component Upgrade for six (6) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Testing and upgrading line equipment;
- Upgrading equipment as needed to meet demand;
- Entering necessary information into the client's tracking system;
- Brainstorming with the team to improve current processes;
- Producing the required demand daily;
- Accurately logging daily production; and,
- Reporting to the manager for supplier quality and repair.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- Basic knowledge of electrical components;
- Basic knowledge of CATV RF signals;
- Basic knowledge of AC/DC power;
- Understanding of the ESD (Electrostatic discharge) requirements;
- The ability and knowledge to use power tools and electrical equipment repair tools; and,
- Basic understanding of Spectrum analyzer use.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.