Technology Architect - Level 3
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Technology Architect - Level 3. This is a twelve (12) month contract position with a top tier company scheduled to begin immediately.
You will be accountable for:
- Analyze user & technical requirements to determine the features and functionality;
- Design, engineer, integrate, test, deploy and maintain desktop COTS products to support business requirements;
- Drive best practices, quality and consistency within the design and integration phases;
- Follow ISED application life cycle methodologies, timelines, project plans;
- Follow ISED desktop integration / packaging practices and standards;
- Identify and/or troubleshoot escalated production and non-production desktop issues;
- Present demos to stakeholders as required;
- Develop and maintain technical/system documentation, such as Architecture documents;
- Concept of Operations, Detail Design, Build, Installation & Configuration documentation, Support Models and Operational Procedures;
- Contribute to project team meetings, planning activities and estimates;
- Collaborate with Team Leads, Managers, Project Managers, Application Designers, Developers/Programmers,
Integrators, Packagers and Testers;
- Complete and submit, for weekly approval, time sheets by project using the (in-house) Project Tracking System;
- Maintain and support the VBOX DEV, SAT, UAT virtual desktop testing environments;;
- Maintain and support the UAT lab desktop environment; and,
- Provide updates/status reporting to project team management as required.
What we are looking for:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a relevant field;
- 5 years’ experience in integrating, upgrading and patching desktop COTS software in a Windows desktop corporate environment;
- 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPOs) for the Windows desktop in a corporate environment in which the proposed resource performed ALL of the following:
- Designing or engineering or developing or integrating;
- Documenting Detailed Designs and/or Installation instructions related to configurations that leverage Active Directory GPO settings;
- 5 years’ experience in applying IT change management practices and processes;
- 5 years’ experience preparing and testing package deployments to the desktops using the software deployment tools ConfigMan - System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012 or later in a corporate environment;
- 5 years’ experience, using project descriptions, in designing or engineering or developing or integrating VMWare and/or Oracle Vbox in a corporate environment;
- Experience, using project descriptions, where the proposed resource has a minimum of six (6) months professional work experience configuring and/or integrating COTS with Windows 10 in a corporate environment; and,
- A valid ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) certification.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 54946 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.