Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Information Security Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The placement role would include responsibilities for a portion of the general ledger (including journal entries, reconciliations and analysis), support of accounts payable role (including invoice entry and allocations), assistance with month-end and annual close processes and preparation and support for interim and annual financial statement audits.
- Prepare reconciliations and journal entries for assigned areas of responsibility;
- Perform calculation and analysis of key performance indicators;
- Perform financial analysis to monitor accuracy and completeness of financial results;
- Identify and communicate issues and impact to Manager, and recommend options for resolution;
- Support various accounts payable functions;
- Support interim and year-end financial statement audits, working closely with the Financial Accountants; and,
- Perform cross-functional and/or other duties consistent with the job classification, as assigned or requested.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- University Degree;
- Designation of Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Certified General Accountant, or Certified Management Accountant is required;
- Candidates must have Canadian CPA;
- Two (2) years of related work experience, may include summer and/or work term experience during University;
- Strong desire to learn;
- Naturally takes initiative with good judgment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Advanced or expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and,
- Effective organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54937