SAP HANA Developer/Modeler
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP HANA Developer/Modeler for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with all areas of expertise to understand and translate their information requirements;
- Contributing to the build of the EDDP – Enterprise data delivery platform, as well as design, develop, analyze, and implement solutions in SAP HANA;
- Defining, designing, and solution relevant data models and take it all the way to the final delivery, which ultimately is used to build the information solution to aid with attaining the information required;
- Designing, ingesting, modelling, testing, and documenting anything and everything related to new data requirements;
- Supporting system loads enhance data models, queries, integrations, and other ongoing projects in SAP HANA;
- Translating requirements into a clearly defined Functional/Business Requirement Document and ensuring the requirements are captured correctly to ensure an efficient build; and,
- Understanding the process of building, testing and promoting Information Solutions through the client’s environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.